About iQ Biosciences
iQ Biosciences provides focused research support to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and diagnostic industries in the form of intelligent research services and quality biospecimens. We go beyond being reliable – we excel at being a trusted partner in the biomedical community to help cure disease. iQ Biosciences is entering a dynamic growth phase and looking to add an outstanding, highly motivated individual to our team that fits with our culture of having the following characteristics: good judgment, effective communication, natural curiosity, senses urgency, focused passion, intelligence, and empathy. This role has high growth potential opportunities as the company continues to build and solidify its position as the leading World Provider of Quality Cellular Products and Immunology focused research service provider.
Position Description: Customer Support / Administrative Assistant
The Customer Technical Support role will be a “hands on” position with direct interaction with iQ Biosciences’ customers with technical support. This position reports to the CEO and/or the Business Operations Manager and will work directly with a wide range of individuals including senior management, QC/QA team, and the cellular products team. In addition, this position performs duties such as managing CRM contact lists and tracking orders. Other duties includes organization of records and reports, customer quote preparation, and any other non-routine correspondence. This individual must possess great attention to detail, meticulous organization skills, and a strong desire and ability to work within a dynamic, fast-paced environment with the expectations of the role consistently expanding. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload and recommend improvements in operational practices or procedures.
- Must be able to work from 8:30AM – 5:00PM Mondays through Fridays.
- Interact with clients, vendors, and visitors.
- Resolve customer issues and complaints by providing optimal solutions in a timely manner.
- Provide responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Provide proposals/quotes for services and products.
- Track open orders.
- Support accounts receivable (AR) team in reviewing and analyzing invoices against contracts, purchase orders, quotes, investigate, resolve, and communicate discrepancies from this review to all stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate processing.
- Assist with preparing outgoing shipments.
- Assist with quarter-end close of CRM reports.
- Assist with shipping of company products and generating associated documents.
- Acts as receptionist for company and greets outside visitors as needed.
- Support cellular products team by providing requested information.
- Support Business Operations duties as requested, including organization and filing of reports/receipts.
- Associate degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional demeanor and appearance and an excellent written and verbal communicator.
- 1 to 2 years of previous customer service experience.
- Good and thoughtful listener.
- Willing collaborator.
- Strong organizational skills with amazing attention to detail.
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment adapt at juggling multiple tasks and priorities.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and keen to improve processes and overcome inefficiencies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and applications (namely Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems a plus.
- Technical experience with biotech, startup, or pharmaceutical companies a plus.
To apply, please submit your application via the form below. Alternatively, you can email your resume and CV to: email@example.com